The other friend of mine

The best way to clarify things in your head, to sooth your heart in some way, is by writing up all the mix feeling,all the concern thing in your diary.
Even if you have no diary, just take a paper & pen and start writing. I have no proper book before to call as a diary,but later after 2 year of doing writing in a piece of paper and throw away after(or keep in textbook.haha) , i start to have one when i was in Form 3 i guess. Spill all thing in that paper with all your heart. Just be yourself in that piece of paper.
Try to be bias to yourself, i mean, write the things that will make you feel better,that support yourself,that tell the true story of yourself, no one can judge you. write what you feel. The most important thing, conclude your writing with 'bersyukur pada Allah atas hikmah yang masih perlu aku cari' or in any way that make you feel blessed. Sebab kita hamba Allah.
Treat your diary as your companian. I always treat my diary as 'the other friend of mine' that will never judge me so i can tell all the stories. *book is a non-human thing right.
The reason why i told this today because i just feel i have to. Somehow, Insyaallah. If you keep on writing, someday you will have an insight and found the hikmah.
And as for today, i found the hikmah just before i end up my writing. Like Wow seriously?? I just don't have any other than negative thought before writing,but as i clarify all the things in my head one by one. Suddenly,i got the answer why Allah do this to me. The answer for an answer. Hey btw, all the thing i wrote up until now, is not my diary content ya. Diary is suppose to be you and your own diary.
Maybe this is why i have the courage today to share the benefit of writing diary. It's like 'zush' to my face! Right to my face! I can't properly describe the feeling. Feel yourself guys. Start writing your diary. It can help in some way. Either you are introvert or extrovert. Everyone need their own space.
P/s: Make sure you jot down the date for every diary you write. It can benefit you later. 

Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Kad Diskaun Pelajar untuk KTM & LRT

Erti sebuah kemerdekaan.

Self-reflect with Human Growth Curve Sigmoid VS TALC